Endura® Coatings is a recognized leader in providing advanced coating systems for the plastics industry. Endura® has patented & proprietary knowledge solving an array of issues associated with Injection Molding, Thermoforming, Blow Molding, Compression & SMC Molding, Extrusion or Rotational Molding and virtually any other molding, forming, or tooling environment. Endura® also has significant expertise with hot plates, weld platens and weld horns for ultrasonic and vibratory welding applications. We have proven solutions for complex and difficult plastics manufacturing applications for Automotive parts, Aerospace laminates, Medical catheters, Prosthetics, Food Packaging trays, Packaging applications, GMA pallets, Computer Business Equipment, and Appliance components, so chances are we've provided a long lasting & valued solution during our forty-plus years in business.
Endura® Coating can help solve your issue and has direct knowledge and experience with these raw materials and many more!
- Elastomers (TPE)
- Glass-filled, mineral & talc filled plastics
Our highly engineered coatings are formulated specifically for plastics forming & tooling environments and provide the following benefits:
- Chemical & corrosion resistance
- Conformal and uniform finishes
- Excellent resistance to wear
- FDA / USDA approved solutions
- Improved cycle times
- Improved material flow across cavity surfaces
- Increased tool hardness (up to 82 Rc)
- Low coefficient of friction
- Reduce press tonnage & gating
- Reduced tool maintenance
- Superior non-stick properties
- Texture/Grain preservation
- Uniformly sustained part thickness
Endura Coating Systems for Plastic Coatings
- Endura 200TX: Our Endura 200TX is a coating system that consists of a proprietary co-dispersion of electroless nickel and copolymer reinforcements. This coating is highly conformal and affords the lowest coefficient of friction of any our product offerings. It has been used across a wide array of tooling components, but has enjoyed considerable success in improving material flow on speaker grill inserts and injection molding gates and runners.
- Endura 202HW: The Endura 202HW is a hybrid coating that consists of a proprietary reinforced electroless nickel plating matrix that we supplement with organic fluoropolymer top coats for high release. The coating has been used with great success to provide sustained release in highly aggressive injection molding applications, particularly those that utilize glass reinforced (+30%) polypropylenes, nylons, ABS, PC, PPS and PPAs..
- Endura 202P: The Endura 202P is a highly conformal coating system, consisting of a RoHS compliant electroless nickel base layer and copolymer reinforcements. This coating has been our staple product we have used throughout the blow molding industry, providing high release from such plastics as HDPE, PE, PP, PET and polyolefin. This coating has proprietary benefits, whereas, Endura profiles polymers into an infused conformal finish in selective areas to ensure greater performance of release and wear.
- Endura 203: Our Endura 203 is our staple product for the injection molding of a wide array of resin systems (ABS, polypropylenes, urethanes, elastomers etc.) This coating is often used as a permanent substitute for single shot silicone mold release agents on both ferrous and non-ferrous alloys. It is engineered to provide improved material flow, high release properties and increased surface hardness (up to 68Rc.)
- Endura 1100-2HD: Our Endura 1100-2HD a "High Density Composite Diamond Coating" system that is engineered for extreme abrasion protection and wear resistance. This coating system consists of an electroless nickel matrix that is reinforced with micron size diamond particulates, which afford unrivaled wear properties and surface hardness in excess of 90 Rc. This coating is often used to greatly elongate the service life of tooling in extreme wear applications.
Please complete our Coating Requirement Questionnaire
or call us at 1.800.336.3872 to review & discuss your project requirements.