Endura® Coatings is a recognized leader in providing advanced coating systems for the plastics industry. Endura® has patented & proprietary knowledge solving an array of issues associated with Injection Molding, Thermoforming, Blow Molding, Compression & SMC Molding, Extrusion or Rotational Molding and virtually any other molding, forming, or tooling environment.
Endura® also has significant expertise with hot plates, weld platens and weld horns for ultrasonic and vibratory welding applications. We have proven solutions for complex and difficult plastics manufacturing applications for Automotive parts, Aerospace laminates, Medical catheters, Prosthetics, Food Packaging trays, Packaging applications, GMA pallets, Computer Business Equipment, and Appliance components, so chances are we've provided a long lasting & valued solution during our forty-plus years in business.
Endura® Coatings can help solve your issue and has direct knowledge and experience with these raw materials and many more!
- Elastomers (TPE)
- Glass-filled, mineral & talc filled plastics
Our highly engineered coatings are formulated specifically for plastics forming & tooling environments and provide the following benefits:
- Superior non-stick properties
- Low coefficient of friction
- Excellent resistance to wear
- Increased tool hardness (up to 82 Rc)
- Chemical & corrosion resistance
- Conformal and uniform finishes
- Improved material flow across cavity surfaces
- Improved cycle times
- Reduce press tonnage & gating
- Texture/Grain preservation
- Reduced tool maintenance
- Uniformly sustained part thickness
- FDA / USDA approved solutions
Please complete our Coating Requirement Questionnaire
or call us at 1.800.336.3872 to review & discuss your project requirements.